This season, consider spending your downtime learning a little more about our planet, and what we can do to mitigate climate change + take better care of our planet. We're sharing some of our favourites to read + watch below - we hope you enjoy!
- Consumed by Aja Barber
- Saving Us by Katharine Hayhoe
- Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- The Uninhabitable Earth by David Wallace-Wells
- The Future We Choose by Christiana Figueres + Tom Rivett-Carnac
- Drawdown by Paul Hawken
- Our House Is On Fire by Jeanette Winter
Movies + Documetaries:
- An Inconvenient Truth
- A Life on our planet: David Attenborough
- Planet Earth: David Attenborugh
- My Octopus Teacher
- Happy Feet
- The Lorax
If you're looking to purchase any of these resources, please consider shopping from a local and/or BIPOC owned business.